Your Retirement in a Changing Economy – Don’t Let the Current Financial Uncertainties Affect Your Retirement
Imagine a retirement in which you don’t have to worry about the stock market, the evening news, the politicians in Washington D.C., or even global events in Europe, the Middle East, or China. Is such a retirement lifestyle even possible today?
Attend a Steve Burton’s Money School event and meet Steve Burton, Author and President of Equity 1, Inc. Financial Solutions. Mr. Burton will discuss how to help prepare your finances to plan for the next decade. He will present an easily understood, thought provoking discussion of retirement and asset protection strategies, including protection from long term care costs.
As a radio host and successful financial service professional, Steve has been hearing a lot of concern recently about the election results, our changing financial crisis and market highs. With debt approaching $20 trillion, higher taxes and budget cuts, can the market continue to climb? Now more than ever is the time to re-evaluate your retirement savings and to seek financial products that you can be comfortable with – regardless of market conditions.
Topics discussed at Steve Burton’s Money School include:
- With our growing national debt, taxes will almost certainly go up – your IRAs and 401(k)s are prime targets. Learn possible ways to defend yourself.
- Considering a fixed annuity or already own a fixed annuity? Learn the pros and cons of these sometimes controversial products.
- Obamacare: How will it affect you financially?
- How to potentially turn lazy assets into proactive income.
- How to pay off your mortgage in 6 to 12 years.
We hope you can attend one our seminars or webinars soon!